My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
It’s always so tricky to find the perfect gift for the new momma in your life. You want to get something that they will remember forever and not something anyone else will get. Well, lucky you we’ve compiled a list of our favorite gifts for new moms.
1. I had a really good friend who was pregnant. I wanted to get her something that was unique and would be more than a registry checklist item. (This is important, don’t get me wrong. But I just wanted something extra special.) I had been following Countdown to Mama on Instagram and knew this would be the perfect gift. You can transform a baby shower gift to a 7- or 14-day gift opening experience.
The thoughtful details make it the gift she will love to open, again and again. Each gift is wrapped in a gift-table-ready protective canvas bag. It also has a Welcome Kit that includes a Hospital Bag checklist. We’re talking gifts like an 18k Rose Gold Mama Necklace, Water Bottle and 'You Got This Mama' Sequin Carry-All Pouch - all individually wrapped for the special momma in your life to open.
2. Café Baby Lactation Cookies make the perfect treat for your special momma to enjoy in the hospital after she has baby or in those early weeks with Baby that are so difficult. You can pair the cookies with a Café Baby gift card so she can buy more cookies or order baby food when Baby is ready to start solids.
Café Baby’s lactation cookies are baked fresh weekly without chemicals or preservatives. They are baked with galactagogues, which are natural ingredients to increase breast milk production. These cookies provide plenty of whole grains, fiber, iron and amino acids that are a natural remedy to help stimulate and increase milk production. They also provide Omega-3 fatty acids that are necessary for Baby's brain development.
3. If your giftee is planning on breastfeeding, consider Junobie for breast milk storage. Junobie is the world’s first reusable and eco-friendly breast milk storage bags and are made with zero plastics, so no chemical leaching. Junobie reusable breastmilk storage bags are free from BPA, BPS, Phthalates, and Lead. Silicone is naturally bacteria resistant so these bags help keep milk fresher for longer.
Junobie bags are easy to sterilize and are dishwasher and freezer safe! The bag features a unique lock slider to keep milk secure while home or on-the-go. The Junobie bag stands upright for easy pouring and provide unique colors to match any personality and style. Learn more here!
4. Candles make excellent gifts for anyone, especially new moms who will need to focus on relaxing during a very big change in life. Our favorite candle company is one based out of central Indiana called Abboo Candle Company. Not only are their scents to die for (can we say Butterscotch and Bourbon?), they use eco-friendly soy wax derived from American soybeans. Browse their line of unique scents to add the perfect touch to your gift bag! Pairing this with a face mask or other self care items will give the new mom a reason to take a little me time.
5. Breastfeeding is a very personal thing and can be challenging. Moms aren't always prepared for things like clogs or engorgement which can be extremely painful. We love Lillemer breast comfort packs. They can be used hot or cold to soothe engorgement pain or overall breast tenderness from pumping/feeding. She can also use the comfort packs hot to speed up let down and increase output. The packs are made from 100% cotton flannel and all natural flax seed filling. Shop these packs here!
The owner, Amanda, has over 15 years of retail, product manufacturing and design expertise in combination with a personal love and passion for breastfeeding. All products have been nursing mom designed, tested and approved. You can shop their nursing bra liners right here in our store or shop their whole line of pumping bralettes, camis and liners on their website!
7. Let’s face it - breastfeeding moms are THIRSTY! Experts recommend breastfeeding moms drink 128 ounces per day, which means having a glass of water handy is a must. We love Tumbler Hustler’s adorable line of mom tumblers. They are made by hand right here in Indianapolis and come in all sorts of unique colors and designs. Check them out here!