We love coming up with different ways to use our lactation mix. Try this delicious recipe to enjoy with your coffee or as an afternoon treat.
- Combine lactation mix, coconut oil and honey into a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Scoop one half of the mixture into the milk tray. Press mixture evenly into each compartment.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Carefully remove bars from tray by placing your fingers on the bottom of each compartment and pressing up. They should pop right out.
- Scoop the remaining half of the mixture into the milk tray.
- Refrigerator for one hour.
- Remove bars from the tray.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for two weeks.